Your Cart is empty
Tibetan Yak Beaded Boho Necklace Rainbow Ethnic Women Jewelry
BIG SALE!Buy One Get Second 50% OFF Today Only!
ARE YOU NEW?
Sign Up to Our Newsletter for 10% Off Your First Order!
Handmade Natural Tibetan Yak Beaded Boho Necklace Fashion Rainbow Ethnic Women Jewelry
Admire this special strand of handmade mala beads made from yak horn.
Bone is a traditional material used in malas in both Nepal and Tibet. Bone represents the earth and our connection to it. Bone is also said to signify strength and to amplify prana (life force energy). Bone is traditionally used in malas to represent the transience of life and remind us to treasure every day. This mala is made of yak bone from the animals that died of natural causes.
- Gender: Women
- Item Type: Necklaces
- Necklace Type: Torques
- Metals Type: Copper Alloy
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Material: Bone
- Length: 50 cm
- Feature: Tibetan necklace
- Color: Rainbow Colorful
- Beads: Yak bone beads
- Bead size: 6*2mm
- Net weight: 71-78 each
- Min length: 500mm(19 inch)
- Max length: 600mm (23.60inch)
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
Location *Estimated Shipping Time
- United States: 10-20 Business days
- Canada, Europe: 12-25 Business days
- Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 Business days
- Central & South America: 15-30 Business days
- Asia: 15-30 Business days
- Africa: 15-30 Business days
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
1. RING SIZE
2. BRACELET SIZE
1. MEN NECKLACE SIZE
1. WOMEN NECKLACE SIZE